MC新手

積分 0
帖子 33
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2173
用戶失蹤天數 2150
發表於 2018-6-9 03:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The vaguely seen is Duan Yu. Yelled bamboo shouted: "section of the public, fast to avoid!" I'm coming up! " Duan Yu saw that he was very anxious. He could not hold him in any way. He cried, "I'll stand up to you!" When he turned his back, he began to run with his back, and at the same time started Ling Bo's gallopes. The moment he felt the pressure on his back was like a mountain, forcing him to be almost angry. But every step of his back, the strength of his back disappeared and ran out of more than three steps,belk clothing, and the bamboo slipped down from his back. The two of him had fallen from hundreds of feet,david jones online store, just as the mulberry Duke had a shot, and at last he gave Duan Yu a run on his back. After three turns, he was not hurt at all. He said, "my Buddha is merciful!" Thank you for your rescue! " He did not know that Santo had kicked him to death, otherwise he was very guilty. Suddenly I heard a call, and I uploaded it from the hillside. After breaking her leg, her grandmother blew a lot,revolve clothing mall, but her mind was not lost. She said, "this bitch has come down. Come on, go! Thinking of Li Qiushui's heart and soul, the false bamboo could not help but shiver. He embraced his grandmother and rushed into the woods. Li Qiushui ran down from the hillside. Although the footsteps were fast, they could not compare with the direct fall of the nashed bamboo. In fact, the distance was far away, but the heart of the bamboo was afraid and did not dare to stay for a moment. He rushed out of the room,Designer Clothing, and the boy said, "put me down, tear up my coat and wrap up my leg wound so as not to leave any blood to catch up with the bitch." You put a few fingers on the two points of my "Huan jump" and "phase gate" to stop bleeding and slow flow. "Yes!" Follow the words and listen attentively to Li Qiushui's movement. The child's grandmother removed a yellow from her arms.